There are many wedding photographers that are eager to capture the memories of your special day for you. Selecting the right photographer for your wedding is really important. The pictures he or she takes will be treasured for years and even generations to come.
As a recent bride, I hope these wedding tips help with your own wedding.
Interview at least three photographers. Before you schedule each interview, make sure that each photographer is available on your wedding date.
After researching wedding photographers, click on these links for other wedding planning tips:
If you have examples of wedding photos that you like, bring them to the interview. In order to obtain a price quote you should be ready to supply the date, time, length of the wedding/reception, and size of the wedding party.
Choose a photographer that you feel comfortable with. The best photographers will get booked early. Make your selection one year in advance to get the wedding photographer you want. Be ready to make a deposit to reserve your wedding date. Get everything you agree on in writing.
1. Can I see examples of your work?
2. What are your prices? What is included?
3. Will negatives or a CD of all the photographers be included in the price?
4. Are engagement photos be included?
5. How many photos will you take?
6. Do you charge more for taking photographs at multiple locations?
7. How many hours will you arrive before the ceremony?
8. How many weddings have you photographed?
9. How long have you been in business?
10. How many photographers will be at the wedding?
11. How many cameras will you bring to the wedding?
12. What kind of film do you use?
13. If you become ill or there's some emergency and you have to cancel, who will replace you?
14. After the wedding, do you offer an online photo display?
Telephone: (619) 232-3020
Jared Bauman, Bronson Pate, John Yao, and Jacob Willis are the four photographers. We hired Bronson to photograph our wedding in June 2008. He was awesome! We felt totally comfortable working with Bronson. He took both engagement and wedding pictures. We certainly didn't expect to get so many fantastic pictures!
Carrie Mc Cluskey Photography
Telephone: (858) 682-3534
Glen Currie Photography
Telephone: (877) 454-2012
A husband and wife team with more than 20 years of experience.
Keeley Kenefick Photography
Telephone: (858) 705-1328
Keeley is a graduate of Brooks Institute of Photography with over 8 years of experience.
Telephone: (858) 345-1248
A husband and wife team of two photographers.
Photo by Chana and Don
Telephone: (619) 255-6966
A team of two photographers. They have photographed over 400 weddings.
Tim Otto Photography
Address: 4901 Morena Blvd., Su. 209A, San Diego, CA 92117
Telephone: (858) 273-5889
Tim uses a photojournalism approach to photograph weddings.
Address: P.O. Box 504273, San Diego, CA 92150
Telephone: (858) 254-0469
A husband and wife team of Stan and Jeanette Liu.
Telephone: (858) 345-1248
True Photography is a close-knit group of photographers that work together.